Australis Facilities Management (Australis) is a well established national service provider of specialist facilities management operations, operational support and consulting services.
Our team of accredited and highly experienced professionals provide expertise, services and solutions
– bridging the gap between the built and natural environment
– maximising the efficiency and value of your building and infrastructure assets.
Employing a full-time team of Facilities Management and Engineering specialists, we’ve been in business for almost 20 years, providing the following services in the commercial and residential property sector:
· Facilties Management operations
· Facilities Management auditing
· Facilities Management compliance related consulting
· Capital works project management
· Strategic asset management planning
· Total life cycle cost planning and
· Directly providing on-site facilities management building operation, maintenance, repair and support services.
We work collaboratively with you to develop practical and effective facilities management strategies that are aligned to your business objectives – delivering facilities management solutions and services that maximise utility, value, longevity and efficiency of your building and infrastructure assets.
Unlike many Facilities Management companies, we pride ourselves on being owned and operated by commercially experienced and highly qualified engineers. Moreover, we are a consulting company that operationally ‘practices what it preaches’.
Call us today to learn more about our services and the value that we can provide to your business.